Espacio y Tiempo's Philosophy
Since 1985, in La Junta * El Pueblo del Encuentro *, in the northern entrance to the Aysén Region, we host visitors who arrive to visit the Carretera Austral and the Palena-Queulat territory, the main tourist destination of Northern Chilean Patagonia. We strive to welcome our guests so they may rest in a cosy atmosphere in the midst of green gardens and backed by the mountains of the Rosselot Lake National Reserve. Our kitchen is characterized by quality ingredients and the loving hands of our cooks, complementing our hotel room service. We wish to be a world of solutions on the Carretera Austral, offering warmth and quality in everything you may need to enjoy your stay in La Junta and northern Chilean Patagonia: Hotel and Restaurant Services and Tourist information.
Commitments to Sustainability
We are certified as a hotel under the SERNATUR'S Sustainable Tourism "Sello S" recognition, which reflects our commitment to our customers, our employees, the community we belong to and the environment that surrounds us. We wish ESPACIO Y TIEMPO® - Hotel de Montaña will grow in the most sustainable possible way, with the commitment to be open during low and high seasons with the same services:
• We prioritize quality over quantity in our products and services, seeking customer satisfaction.
• We invest in our employees, our greatest capital, through a stable work, under good labor practices, in an environment where responsibility, loyalty, honesty and motivation for doing things well and better are valued.
• We like to be a good neighbor, supporting within our possibilities different social, cultural and environmental care activities that take place within the community of La Junta or rightly, actively participating in organizations and local advisory councils.
• We like to use and support the generation of quality local products and services, as a way to promote the local development of La Junta.
• We maintain a permanent concern to look for alternatives to minimize the impact of the waste that we generate in our operation.
• We explore and implement energy efficiency alternatives to the best of our ability and without affecting the quality of our services.
We hope that the sustainable development of our company and the town of La Junta will help Aysén Patagonia to truly become a Destination of Water and Life.
Our work team:
Panky (cat who adopted us): Welcome committee.
Marcela Ide: Hostess and member of dining room, bar, laundry and reception teams.
Flora Uribe: Responsible for breakfast, rooms and laundry.
Carola Andrade: Hostess for food and beverages, responsible for dining and bar; member of reception and administration team.
Andrea Reyes: Cook.
Sebastian Loayza: Cook.
Dina Mansilla: Administrator.
Constanza Palacios: Administration and Finance Manager.
Alan Vásquez: General Manager
We remember with fondness and nostalgia: Kroll (giant Schnauzer), Jacko (Ag-bash, Turkish Shepherd), Nabuco (Siberian mix), Gaspar (Siberian mix), Chat (giant Schnauzer), Chatou (giant Schnauzer), Percy (cat ), Mocca (copec cat), Pite (Patagonian Lipigas I), Rocky (horse percherón), Yang (I call), Pamina (Great Pyrenees), Pepone (rooster exiled for screaming), Uchy, Pepa, Millennium (llamas), Yin (spoiled llama that liked pisco sour), Luli and Cia x 4 (Patagonian dog and pups relocated with new families), Sabina (tender Patagonian collie), Porter (Patagonian Lipigas II), Tizona, Mosqueta and Paisa (Chilote horses relocated with new families), Caleña (tenderness in the form of chilote mare), Toffy (Connie's kitty love).
Assisted by: Cecilia Arcos in the Chalet and hotel details, José "Chendo" Cárdenas and Armin Arriagada in maintenance, gardens and heating.