Philosophy of Space and Time
Since 1985, in La Junta * El Pueblo del Encuentro *, in the northern gate of the Aysén Region, you receive visitors who arrive along the Carretera Austral and the ZOIT Palena-Queulat, the main tourist destination of Northern Patagonia. This is how we strive to welcome our guests in a cozy atmosphere in the middle of the green gardens and in front of the mountains of the Rosselot Lake National Reserve with the need to enjoy a real rest. With a kitchen that is characterized by the highest quality ingredients and the hand of our chefs, we look through gastronomy. Our desire is to become a world of solutions for tourism on the Carretera Austral, offer warmth and quality in everything you need to enjoy the Board, the rights of the north of Chilean Patagonia: Hotel Services, Restaurant Services, tourist information
Commitments to Sustainability
We are certified as a hotel under the Seal S Sustainable Tourism of SERNATUR which reflects our commitment to our customers, our employees, the community in which we are and the environment that surrounds us. Our philosophy of growth of SPACIO Y TIEMPO® - Hotel de Montaña is to do it in the most sustainable way possible, with the commitment to be open all year with the same services:
• We prioritize quality over quantity in our products and services, seeking the satisfaction of our customers.
• We invest in our employees, our greatest capital, through a stable work, under good labor practices, in an environment where responsibility, loyalty, honesty and motivation for doing things well and better are valued.
• We like to be a good neighbor, supporting within our possibilities different social, cultural and environmental care activities that take place within the community of La Junta or rightly, actively participating in organizations and local advisory councils.
• We like to use and support the generation of quality local products and services, as a way to promote the local development of La Junta.
• We maintain a permanent concern to look for alternatives to minimize the impact of the waste that we generate in our operation.
• We explore and implement energy efficiency alternatives to the best of our ability and without affecting the quality of our services.e;tica en la medida de nuestras posibilidades y sin afectar la calidad de nuestros servicios.
We seek that, through the development of sustainable tourism of our company and the town of La Junta, Aysén Patagonia is a true Destination for Water and Life
Our work team:
Panky (cat escaped and watery) and Kasú (elegant Patagonian): Committee of reception and welcome.
Rosita Pereira: Support for breakfast, rooms and laundry.
Anita Ide: Support in breakfast, dining room and bar.
Marcela Ide: Support in dining room, bar, laundry and reception.
Flora Uribe: Responsible for breakfast, rooms and laundry.
Carola Andrade: Hostess food and drinks, responsible for dining and bar; support in reception and administration.
Andrea Reyes: Cook.
Sebastian Loayza: Cook.
Anja Schencke: Support in administration and responsible reception.
Alex Guerra: Chef responsible for Food and Beverages
Dina Mansilla: Administrator.
Jorge Torres: Administration and Finance Manager.
Constanza Palacios y Alan Vásquez: General Management
We remember with fondness and nostalgia: Kroll (giant Schnauzer), Jacko (Ag-bash, Turkish Shepherd), Nabuco (Siberian mix), Gaspar (Siberian mix), Chat (giant Schnauzer), Chatou (giant Schnauzer), Percy (cat ), Mocca (gata copec), Pite (Patagonian lipigas I), Rocky (horse percherón), Yang (I call), Pamina (Great Pyrenees), Pepone (rooster exiled by screamer), Uchy, Pepa, Millennium (llamas), Yin (called regalona that liked pisco sour), Luli and Cia x 4 (Patagonia dog and children relocated with new families), Sabina (tender Patagonian collie), Porter (Patagonian raptor II), Tizona, Mosqueta and Paisa (Chiloe horses relocated with new families), Caleña (tenderness in the form of chiloe mare), Toffy (cat of my heart).
Also having the support of: Cecilia Arcos in the Chalet and all the details, José "Chendo" Cárdenas and Armin Arriagada in maintenance.